|Your cart is empty|
CURRENT DISPATCH TIME ON ALL ORDERS IS BETWEEN 3-5 WORKING DAYS
At Decking Supplies, we deliver throughout the mainland UK to your chosen address.
- Orders placed before 3.00 pm are processed the same business day.
- Orders placed after 2.00 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are processed the next business day.
At Decking Supplies, we strive to dispatch all orders within 3-5 business days of receipt. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location within the UK. We cannot guarantee delivery within this timeframe, 99% of deliveries are done within 7 working days however there are outlying areas that may carry a delay, if you are uncertain please call us first.
If you have not received your order within 7 business days, please contact our customer service team first.
In the event that your order is delayed beyond the 7 business day delivery window, we will make every effort to notify you of the delay and provide you with a new estimated delivery date. If the delay is unacceptable to you, you may choose to cancel your order for a full refund.
Please note that this policy applies to all orders. Our team will do everything possible to ensure your order is delivered as quickly as possible, but we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by external factors such as weather or transportation issues or addresses that will take a little longer to organise the delivery to you, in the first instance contact us first.
Don't book joiners, builders trade people before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Decking Supplies for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
1. When your order has been processed it will be sent to our warehouse for picking. All items are quality checked before leaving our warehouse. Please note that when ordering wooden decking. Due to the nature of wood, there can be knots in the occasional board. This is part of the charm of traditional decking.
2. You will receive an email to inform you that your order has been picked and assigned to a delivery agent. And is awaiting collection by the delivery depot.
3. Once the item has been received at the delivery agent’s depot. They will phone you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
4. Deliveries are made throughout the UK. By utilising large (18 to 26 tonne) HGV vehicles. If you are aware of any access restrictions that may prevent the driver completing the delivery. Please inform a member of our team prior to booking a delivery date. Or inform the haulage company when discussing your delivery date.
If you have any questions regarding your order or delivery please contact a member of our team on Free Phone: 0800 069 8030 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to help.
Delivery & Billing Addresses
If your delivery address is different from your billing address. We may request additional proof of that delivery address. This is for security purposes, to protect our customers from fraudulent transactions. If this is required a member of our team will call you directly to discuss. Before processing your order.
Changes to Delivery Address
We cannot make any changes to the delivery address once your order has been processed. If your delivery address must be changed, your order will have to be cancelled then replaced. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Health & safety regulations allow the transport drivers to deliver to the nearest kerbside. Or as close to the property, as access will allow. The driver is not able to carry items to the back of the property, inside the property, or upstairs. And may require assistance to offload your order from the vehicle.
Ensure you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery. And, where necessary, to transport the item from the kerbside into your property. Any failed delivery attempts may incur an additional delivery charge to have your order re-delivered. If you cancel your order after dispatch from our warehouse or fail to accept delivery and the items are returned to us. A re-stocking fee of 15% of the sale will apply. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any questions regarding your order or delivery. Please contact a member of our team on Free Phone: 0800 069 8030 Or email email@example.com
Business Operational Times:
Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 16:30